Not only do I have a horsehead wreath on my front door, I also have a horsey ornament tree!
I debated putting it out - only one of our six children will be here for the holidays, so our celebration will be on a much smaller scale. On the other hand, with no grandchildren dancing about with sugarplums on their minds, I can put some breakables out and not worry.
I still have a crate of horsey ornaments that I left in the closet, and I am hoping to find the Breyer American Pharaoh ornament under my Christmas tree December 25.
I need a bigger ornament tree for 2016!

My fifteen year old's girlfriend came over this weekend for the first time since we'd put up our tree. Before she arrived, he told me, "I already warned her that the tree was covered in horse ornaments." What a brat!
ReplyDeleteMy kids used to warn their friends, too. Still do. But it's who I am! 😇
ReplyDelete