So, I did some shopping online, trying to find something that had doors and safety glass that would hold my Hagen Renaker minis and other smaller chinas. (I have a large china hutch in the living room where the large pieces are kept.) I found a couple of good possibilities and put them on my Amazon list.
Craig chose a nice cherry cabinet for my Christmas present but neither he nor I have had time to set it up in my room. Until this weekend.
I think it looks really nice.
I pulled everything off two sets of open shelves and put them on my sewing table. I was going to arrange the models into the new cabinet this afternoon, but decided I would see if Craig could take one more step on installation and secure the back of the cabinet to the wall so that it is not tipped over inadvertently.But I'm in no rush. Puttering with ponies is very relaxing to me, so I don't mind the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment