After a few announcements at 8:00 AM, the show began. I had an entry in the very first class for the China/Resin division.
Windsong Sherif is my most consistent winner and my favorite china.
Countryside Strolling, the Honora I found in an antique shop earlier this year, won the gaited class.
Tiffany and Liz chat between classes.
I was really excited to show my BreyerFest Slainte Surprise - I'd had an idea for a breed for her and wondered what the judge would think of it.
My Anything Goes entry took third.
And her cute felt pony took second place.
Sales were brisk all day long. I ended up consolidating display baskets and taking the empty ones out to the car as the show progressed. I was glad to sell so much merchandise, but now I feel a real need to get sewing and replenish all that stock that sold.
Another thing I love about the Great Lakes Congress shows is that they always end by 4:00 PM. That gives me time to drive home that same day instead of staying over for a second night.
Now I am home and doing inventory to find out what needs replacing, plus I still need to unpack my models and get them back on their shelves. When that happens, the show is well and truly over, at least for me, haha!
Don't forget - make a guess as to what I bought from that sales table. Winning guesses (yes, there can be more than one winner) will receive a prize from me!




I am guessing that you bought the tiny horses to add to Little Lynn's collection. :)
ReplyDeleteI would guess the white poodle. I looked for a horse like Abby but none of them seemed to be quite right.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the mare and foal set.
ReplyDeleteI say it is the 2021 Surprise Horse? This thing won't let me leave contact info, but I'm Adah Richards. :)
ReplyDeleteI purposely did NOT guess as there were just too many that I thought it could be...
ReplyDeleteThe Poodle? (no you showed yours in a previous post),
Belgian? (you referenced a conga but is it one you need?),
maybe Pech Merle (you have the buckskin and this looks like it's the bay...)
So I opted out of choosing one. : )