Thursday, September 3, 2026

Just Another Day

Second Post of the Day

Speaking of Lisa, she called me mid morning yesterday and asked if Rosie could come over while she took Nash to the vet.  Having Rosie over always means lots of activity and play time for the other dogs, but especially for Tammo.


He's jerking on the poor little toy mouse so hard that his ears are flying!


One of Rosie's strategies is to simply lie down and hang on to the toy. Like Mama was, she's built like a Mack truck and solid. It's muscle, not fat, and that little girl is STRONG.


Usually the other dog wears out after working against that dead weight for a while and gives up. Smart girl!

Speaking of dogs, my arm still looks pretty gruesome scary shocking icky. It has gotten infected so we are watching it.


At one point I drew a line around the infection boundaries but since the infection never crossed the line, I knew it was not getting worse. I washed off the line and at the moment have no plans to see my doctor. 

Despite having Rosie over, I finished the camel/elephant block print shirt. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.


The sleeves look overly long because its a 3XL and the shoulders are much wider than the hanger and thus the shoulders hang down. That makes the sleeves look like they were made for Bigfoot.

Those printing errors that looked so glaring are small and spread out across the fabric making them hard to see. I will still let interested buyers know, though.

Today's plan? An early morning walk with Craig, Tammo, and Pepper, and then heading back into the sewing room again. I got started on a 2XL trade shirt yesterday and I'd like to finish it today if I can.

Ian has a football game this evening, but the heat is so oppressive, I'm most likely going to stay home and indoors. (I wonder if they might cancel the game due to the heat?) I'm also getting ready for a visit from Sarah - she flies in tomorrow to spend Labor Day weekend with us. Can't wait!

Stay 'tooned!

No comments:

Post a Comment