Friday, October 9, 2026

Vintage Club Phoebe Lamp & Bonus Stablemate

Phoebe is here! The last Vintage Club offering of 2026 (well, there is one more optional piece yet to come.) The box has been on a shelf for days but I finally found the time to open it yesterday.


Because it's a lamp, the box was large. I can only imagine what the shipping cost was for all of these!


The side of the box.


Inside was a styrofoam, clam-style box that held and protected the lamp.


Phoebe (without her lamp shade.)


She's also a nice match for my Vegvisir, the 2026 Ambassador model.

Some folks have reported that their Phoebe is pearly. I've examined mine, and when I look at the bare white plastic on her legs, I think mine may be. There is definitely a pearly sheen.


Riding along with Phoebe was her Stablemate companion, the flocked circus pony. A special cut out in the styrofoam was made for it and the lamp bulb. (That was nice to receive - I'd thought I'd have to go buy one!)


Honestly, this Stablemate is one of two of my favorite models of all for 2026, be it regular run, special run, or limited edition.


I will keep him in his box for the time being. A quick check showed me that the red surcingle had a lining preventing the red from bleeding onto the flocking, and the red feathers are not touching his head or body, either. He's safe and will stay dust-free and clean where he is.

Both pieces are very unusual, stand out pieces, and once again, I am so glad I am a member of the Vintage Club. I have been from the very beginning, and you can bet that I plan to rejoin again for 2027.

Stay 'tooned!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore the stablemate, I was able to find one secondary not too crazy priced. I did purchase the lamp too. I promptly removed the foal from the base though bc she will be heading to the breed show ring, removal was easy no damage done and she can be returned to base easily too

    ReplyDelete