I love to meet with parents during conference week. There are always good things to say about a student, even if he or she is struggling or has issues. And conferences are in full swing this week - I have them every day before and after school except Friday. That plus the usual planning/preparing/teaching/grading load makes for a very hectic week.
It also makes it so I cannot get out to the barn to see my girl. I get home late and simply worn out, usually going to bed early, only to get up and repeat the next morning.
But, I am going to the Great Lakes Congress show this Saturday, something to look forward to at the end of this tiring week! Because of conferences, I had to plan ahead and get my show string ready early, but that's okay. I am excited to be able to go mingle with my hobby friends, see some beautiful pieces, and maybe bring home a ribbon or two.
This show features plastic collectibility, and so I am bringing my Steha Circus Pony and seeing how it does in the class for flocked horses.
I am also bringing my JAH unpainted Indian Pony as I have sold it to a friend and she will be there...
... and the JAH unpainted Clydesdale Mare who I hope to sell.
I think going to a model show is a lovely way to wrap up this busy week!

No comments:
Post a Comment