Tuesday, April 14, 2026

A New Note from Mila

Second Post of the Day

I have two major sewing projects going on, three if you count the tee shirt quilt I told Sarah I'd make her for Christmas.

One of them is horsey! Much as I love sewing 18th century items for Jolis Chevaux, it is so nice to be doing some Horsiemama's Haversacks sewing again!


 I haven't sewn a pony pouch since last fall so it's been a long time.


How good it feels to pull out my Horsiemama fabrics and start selecting ones to use.


Wait. What's this?? Tucked into my Horsiemama fabric stash?


Mila must've popped into my sewing room sometime while she was here on Easter and left me another note to find.


Just what I needed after Molly's loss.


Thanks, Mila. I have recently had some bad days and your kindness and reminder that you believe in me mean so much to me. 

I love you. xo

Coming tomorrow? A guest author!

Stay 'tooned!



3 comments:

  1. I loved seeing the photo of Mila. She is growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a nice job finding cool horsey fabrics for haversacks. I picked up a metal horse and sulky at an estate sale recently- made me think of Dan Patch (also got one of him. Tippy buggers but mine stands with a lean.
    Betsy in WI

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Do your thing!” I love it!

    ReplyDelete