Friday, August 7, 2026

Christmas in July Meets the BreyerFest Second Chance Sale

Second Post of the Day

Just as the BreyerFest Second Chance Sale is scheduled to begin (today around 10:00 AM Eastern), my Christmas in July things have finally arrived.


Newport from the 2024 Stablemates Collectors Club. I really like this Stablemate mold and was thrilled to get him.


And I received the mint green Breyer holiday socks from last year or so.


After I lost all that weight, I find I am cold most of the time, and so I wear a lot of socks. Breyer's socks are nice ones and so I buy almost every pair they release. 

 As for the BreyerFest Second Chance Sale, if there are any Dalarnas,


then I may get another of those so I can gift it to Swedish/Canadian daughter-in-love Emily.



And I'd really like to have an Uppsala - the Semi-Rearing Stallion is my all time favorite mold, and having it available as a Stablemate now is awesome. Plus, Emily lived in Uppsala for a couple of years when she was in college and I like that connection to her. 

Other than that, I'm happy with what I've already gotten. If you're going shopping this morning, good luck! I hope you are able to get some things that you'd wanted.

Last call for the August Give Away! 


Entries close at 11:59 PM Eastern tonight. Comment to enter! 



4 comments:

  1. The bright red on Dalarnas is just so enticing. I love mine. They are made out of a lite tinny plastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of 10:36 am, Dalarna is still available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, the event stablemates are blind-bag, though, unless you buy the set of four.

      Delete
  3. Well, I was unable to pop in at 10 so everything I would have considered is gone. The things that I arranged pickup for or bought second hand are still available. But since I got what I wanted in the first round, I am fine with nothing. The stablemates- just didn't do it for me even though I generally like deco models.

    ReplyDelete