Monday, June 25, 2012

Quiet Day at the Barn

New record for me today - three trips to the barn in one day! Nothing was wrong with any of the horses, it just happened that way. I did a carrot run first thing in the morning, then took my neighbor, Nancy, out in the afternoon to visit with the horses. (And forgot to take any photos - drat!!)

Then, Tim had a new grandbaby born this morning, so I texted him and asked if I could do anything at the barn so he could spend more time with his family. He responded that filling the water trough would be helpful, so I headed out a third time in the early evening. (Not that I minded.)

Here are some photos taken during my trips. Nothing special or spectacular, just ordinary, carrot run pictures.

 My girl.
 Hokey grazes companionably near Abby.
 Hay break!
 Trouble - what a big backside! (Like I should talk...)
 Diablo and Dolly.
 The old barn the horses can go in and out freely as desired.
 Diablo's pretty face.
 Drooling after she drinks - again!
 I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment