Braden samples a carrot that is for Abby and her pals.
Abby put her head up as I drove up the lane (see her white blaze?) but she dawdled a bit before coming up for a visit.
That was okay because Vanessa was shooting those family pictures. No one was going to get any carrots until that was done. (Okay, so I slipped a few peppermints to Abby anyway.) Mason was nosy and had to get close to the photo session.Abby still led the herd up. Not sure if that means she's greedy or if she just likes my company! Probably a mix of both, truth be told.
Uncle Curt holds Addie while Braden offers Abby one of those big carrots.
Even mud-encrusted, I think Abby is beautiful.
Hokey has gotten a little obnoxious lately when treats are being served. I may have to quit giving them to him. He is such a sweetie - what is up with this face??The kids wanted to come in the barn and see Tim's sleigh, buckboards, mail wagon, jail wagon, and buggies. I think this is actually a carriage, possibly a surrey.
Love these two little sweetie pies.









No comments:
Post a Comment