Tuesday, January 12, 2016

UPS Fiasco

On Christmas day, Breyer ran a special for Holly and Ivy, red and green decorators on the Flash mold.

I was lucky enough to be able to order one (fingers were crossed for an Ivy, but either would have been fine), and happily anticipated its arrival on December 30, the date I was sent by UPS.

To my dismay, instead of a box that day, I got a revised shipping notice! Somehow the package, which had made it to my town, was then sent to Texas and Missouri before coming back a week after that!

Here's a scan of the tracking information:


WEST LAFAYETTE, IN, US01/06/201612:12 P.M.Delivered
Lafayette, IN, United States01/06/20164:06 A.M.Out For Delivery
01/06/20161:27 A.M.Arrival Scan
Indianapolis, IN, United States01/06/201612:17 A.M.Departure Scan
Indianapolis, IN, United States01/05/20167:16 A.M.Arrival Scan
Terre Haute, IN, United States01/05/20165:40 A.M.Departure Scan
01/05/20162:48 A.M.Arrival Scan
Earth City, MO, United States01/04/20169:45 P.M.Departure Scan
Earth City, MO, United States01/03/20161:06 A.M.Arrival Scan
Mesquite, TX, United States01/02/20162:27 P.M.Departure Scan
Lafayette, IN, United States12/30/20151:00 A.M.Arrival Scan
Indianapolis, IN, United States12/30/201512:01 A.M.Departure Scan
Obetz, OH, United States12/29/20154:10 P.M.Arrival Scan
Parsippany, NJ, United States12/29/20155:10 A.M.Departure Scan
12/29/20151:03 A.M.Arrival Scan
Saddle Brook, NJ, United States12/29/201512:24 A.M.Departure Scan
Saddle Brook, NJ, United States12/28/201510:33 P.M.Origin Scan
United States12/28/20153:46 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS


The long wait was worth it, though.
 I love my Ivy!
And I would love to have more pieces in these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment