Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Girl and Me

Lisa came out with me to treat Skippy's cut yesterday, and on our way back into town, we swung past the barn to visit Abby and her friends. As a result, I got some rare pictures of myself with Abby!
 Abby came over to the gate as soon as she heard me call. Naturally, her BFF Diablo came along, too.
I sort of wished at first that I could just have Abby in the picture, but then I realized that having two horses to spend time with was a good thing! (Love the hay in Diablo's mane.)
 Carrots were the day's treat!
 And they are finger-licking' good! (Of course, so are apples and candy canes and sugar cubes and...)
 When I remember that I had NO plans to get a horse again, and how Abby came into my life completely by chance...
 ... I feel incredibly blessed as well as very, very lucky.
She brings so much into my life, just by being herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment