Someone took a gate down between the pastures.
It happens occasionally - the horses will want access to the "grass is greener over there" pasture and worry the gate until they finally knock it over somehow.
I've watched Trouble take one down in no time flat...
... and Hokey, too.
So, when I saw the gate was down, I took a few pictures of it and sent them to Tim so he would know that a repair was needed.
Trouble often lives up to his name, so I couldn't resist and told Tim that I'd seen a big sorrel horse standing by the downed gate. Not true, but Trouble WAS a reasonable suspect, and Tim knew it.
So, he texted back a tongue in cheek response. "Interesting...because I just talked to Trouble and he pointed a hoof at Abby. She did not want to talk about it..."
We'll never know which one took the gate down!
Hmmm,
Interesting
Because i just talked to Trouble and he pointed a hoof at Abby.
.... she did not want to talk abt it.
Hmmm,
Interesting
Because i just talked to Trouble and he pointed a hoof at Abby.
.... she did not want to talk abt it.
Hmmm,
Interesting
Because i just talked to Trouble and he pointed a hoof at Abby.
.... she did not want to talk abt it.

No comments:
Post a Comment