These two decorator Running Foals are getting new eartips.
And I am sending three Hagen Renakers who need some leg work.My glossy Designer Workshop Head Up Pony has a leg break that needs to be fixed.
Nancy Falzone sold me this Circus Pony with a broken leg and it will be lovely when fixed.
I broke my Two Bits after the last show I attended. It happened while in transit coming home from the show despite the piece being wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a padded pony pouch. I was so sad!
He has a J carved into the bottom of one hoof. I don't know who did that, and it makes me wonder if he had had some repair work done before I found him at an antique shop.
My Head Up Pony also has a letter carved into a hoof. Perhaps it, too, had been to a repair artist before I bought it?
The gal I am sending my models to has a three week turn around time for repairs, so I should get them back before the end of May. I am thrilled she will be working on them, and have some others I'd like to send when these come back. Fingers crossed!


No comments:
Post a Comment