So, this morning I photographed the pieces that I had and for which I was looking for variations.
The black Appaloosa Lying Foal. (The one on the right is a pearly.)
The black Appaloosa Scratching Foal.
"Dappled Dude," the Western Prancer, and named after a Girl Scout camp horse I fell in love with when I was in elementary school.
Some dapples, hmmm? Hah!
My belly band Family Arabian Stallion.
Say what you will, I think the FAS is a beautiful mold.
My Indian Pony with light brown spots.
For this one, not only is there a size variation, but a spot color variation as well - there is a dark spot variation to find!
My belly band black Appaloosa Family Arabian Foal.
He has extensive spots!
And Tribal Dancer, a piece from my carpet herd.
These are common pieces that would usually not go to a show or make a blog post - it's kind of nice to see them shine a bit!
Finally, my sandy bay Quarter Horse Yearling.
I believe there is a darker color spot variation for this mold/color as well.Wish me luck as I begin my search!
No comments:
Post a Comment