Things have been hopping around here. Here are some bits and pieces to catch up.
Horsiemama's Haversacks & Mercantile is doing well and I am on my third round of ordering new fabric, getting it cut out, and stitching it into haversacks. I will restock in a week or two.
Horse Buddy Trinity flew out for a visit and stayed with us for five days - always a treat! She's getting glammed up for her senior pictures here - Aunt Vanessa is a photographer and offered to do them while Trinity was visiting.When Trinity was little we started a tradition of making stepping stones to commemorate getting together. She was happy to do that again and helped her cousins, Pony Pal Mila and Cowpokes Ian and Lukie with theirs.
She also helped me make stepping stones with Pepper and Millie's paw prints.
Lukie insisted on adding an orange waterballoon to his stone. All righty then!
Trinity went riding during her visit. Her social media name, Horseyreader, reflects her two favorite things. This girl also has a small collection of model horses and has gone to live shows with me.Anne Field is working on my circus doll ballerina and sent me in-progress photos. I was so happy with what she was doing that I cried. The doll is lovely! (Anne, you're making my dream come to life!)
Ian, Mila, and Lukie have been over several times the past week. Lukie always wants to see my Autism horse,Illumination,
and Carnivale. (He loves the unusual colors.)
I'm really excited to have been asked to join two other bloggers in a special project. I can't say much more, but I will as soon as I can.
Speaking of blogs, I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that Daphne Headley has a blog, too. It's called Mini Hoofbeats Studio. Check it out!
I continue to work on research for the Mares' Tales project and have spent some time interviewing Canadian hobbyist Beth Peart. (Was that ever fun! Neat lady!) She's put me in touch with other Canadian hobbyists so I can get more information about the hobby's inception and growth in Canada. (Photo sleeves given to me by Nancy Kelly.)
Despite the pandemic, life is full, and life is good. I am certainly blessed.


No comments:
Post a Comment