Today is the day that I open the site of my new hobby business, Horsiemama's Haversacks and Mercantile.
Congratulations to those who entered the contest to win a haversack by guessing the name. Lindsay M. came closest with "Horsey Haversacks" and won. For everyone else who entered, check your email for a special surprise!
Naturally I had to use a picture of some Cowpokes and Pony Pals for the header. Abby and her pals, too.
The haversacks are grouped in collections by fabric, and there is also a fabric preview of ones I am currently sewing. Since this is a mercantile, other things will be offered for sale occasionally. I am making breed portrait pillows right now and I may even offer some models that I have "rescued" in the wild in order to get them into the hands of collectors.
Be sure to read the two announcements on the site so that you know how to order. One of them includes the email address where you can contact me. (Note - Sundays I am closed. Emails sent Sundays and late Saturdays will be answered early the following week.)
Head on over to Horsiemama's Haversacks & Mercantile! I hope you find something you like.
(If you're not on Facebook, you can email me at horsiemama8@gmail.com for photos and prices.)



This is awesome Lynn! Especially the part about being closed on Sundays. I should think about not answering emails on certain days.
ReplyDelete