Sunday, October 11, 2020

Playing Pied Piper

 Saturday was one of those glorious fall days when the temperature is just right, the sun is shining, and the leaves are beginning to turn red and yellow. It was a great day to be out at the barn with my girl.

I spent some time visiting with her, and then, turned to head home. As she so frequently does now, Abby walked me down the hill from the old barn to the gate by the new barn. 

(Barn hair; don't care!) 

She nuzzles my back in the very beginning as we walk along, and then she gives my "peppermint hand" one last good licking.

Abby started doing this in early summer, and now she tags along wherever I go. It's not for more treats - I always feed her those when I first arrive and she knows that there are no more coming. She just seems to like to hang out.

So do I. 


Today is the last day to be entered in the second giveaway. Post a comment if you'd like the chance to win!



4 comments: