Hi, Anne,
Thank you for agreeing to let Elecktra stay a few days more. The girls have been on their absolute best behavior in the hopes that you would say yes.
The first thing they wanted to do was go out to the barn. (Anne, I made them wear their seatbelt in the car. Once a mom, always a mom, right?)
It was a beautiful morning to be at the barn - the sun was shining and the temperatures were unseasonably warm. I popped the trunk of my car so that the girls could grab some treats for the herd.
Remember Jennifer Buxton's Candy Corn Challenge of 2018? Ever since I have stocked up on candy corn for Abby - she loves it. Then, while I checked the water in the trough, Elecktra and Little Lynn patiently waited on the veranda of the new barn with the treats they had chosen.Little Lynn was thrilled to introduce Elecktra to Abby.
As always, Sultanna followed Abby up. And Anne, you would've been so proud of Elecktra and what she did.
She gave Sultanna a big smooch and whispered that she was so sorry about Little Feller. Abby got a smooch, too, just to be fair.
Anne, I've gotta run - Pepper would like her morning walk and you know how insistent she can be! I'll write more tomorrow - there is a lot to tell you. Stay 'tooned!
Love,
Lynn xo
I LOVE the correspondence connected with Little Elecktra's visit!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteSurely it is natural that they should remember Little Feller.
ReplyDelete