Friday, January 4, 2019

My New RubberNedz Circus Pony!

Donna Chaney has a fairly new line called RubberNedz which she has said are for the inner child in all of us as well as a way for her to relax and have fun away from the china business. (From her Facebook pages.)

Last August I emailed her and asked if she would do a circus pony for me with my favorite color, orange, for feathers. She agreed, and he arrived today - I was literally blown away at what was in the box!
 I'd only seen a couple of photos of them, so I was expecting something more along the lines of a My Little Pony when it came to realism.
What I got was a beautifully detailed piece for my circus pony collection! The headstall of the bridle even has orange crystals to simulate bridle rosettes!

Donna used her Tagus mold for this piece, and I think he looks wonderful as a circus pony. I am so, so happy with my first RubberNedz.



No comments:

Post a Comment