Tim is a great barn owner. He manages the barns, pastures, and herd very well, and Abby and her buddies thrive under his care. I have not had a vet bill in seven and a half years! (He gives the horses their shots and deworms them.)
He's also been thoughtful enough to keep me posted on how Abby is doing as I recover from surgery - I haven't seen her for nearly two weeks! I'd hoped to go out a day or two after I got out of the hospital and even sent him a text to find out which pasture the herd was currently in so that I could plan for any walking that I might have to do.
Tim responded with this text and several photos of the horses enjoying apples that he'd put out for them.
Hokey, Trouble, Sultanna, Abby, and Diablo enjoying an apple treat.
While I miss my girl terribly, it is also a tremendous relief to know that she is well cared for and that I can wait until I feel up to visiting her.
3 cheers for Tim! Having quality caretakers who understand our needs regarding peace of mind over our animals is Gold as far as I’m concerned. I always strive to both provide and obtain that level of care. <3
ReplyDelete