Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Breyer's 70th Anniversary Tee Shirt

2020 is Breyer's 70th anniversary, and already we are being teased with snippets of offerings that will be terrific additions to our collections. (Those traditionals shrunk down to Stablemate size? Yes, please!!)
I could not resist buying a couple of things during their end of year sale, and when I saw this tee shirt, I clicked on it and put it in my shopping cart. But when I went to check out, the size I had wanted was sold out!

Bummed, I thought that I was out of luck. But then, I remembered that Teacher Daughter Lisa keeps telling me that I need to change my mindset about my size. I've lost a lot of weight, but I still look at clothes in sizes that are (she says) too big for me. Remembering that, I took a deep breath and clicked a size L. I was in luck - those were not yet sold out. But would it fit me?
I was nervous when it arrived, but I pulled it on over my jeans and was excited to see that it did - Lisa had been right!

The photos don't do it justice - the logo is a very tangible, smooth silver. I'm also a Moody fan so I love that they used Big Ben, and I prefer v-necks on my tees, so win, win, win!

Can't wait to see what else will be coming down the pipe from Breyer!







2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I bought a 70th anniversary coffee mug and fleece blanket, but have been afraid to buy the shirts because I don't know what size I am either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, you look fantastic! Great job on your weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete