Second post of the day.
Western Indiana is having one of the most beautiful falls on record. The weather conditions are perfect for beautiful leaves and while it has gotten cooler, it has still been warm enough to get outside and enjoy the days.
And, it's time for one of my girl's favorite treats. October isn't a time for peppermints;
it's candy corn season! Thanks to a challenge that Jennifer Buxton did back in 2018, Abby now gets them every fall.
And I just had Lisa Haley (founder of the Old Timer Model Fans Group on Facebook) make me a candy corn hat for my carpet herd Old Timer.Now he gets to be part of the Halloween decor I have around the house.When you live out in the country, finding a place to walk can be difficult. The woman who owns Jax and Fancy next door has been hiking around the hay field to get her exercise.Across the road from the north pastures, the farmers are combining the corn and soybeans and taking it to grain storage facilities. It has been perfect harvest weather, too.
Coming up - a throwback to one of my favorite blog posts ever.
Comment to enter the fourth giveaway and win a Horsiemama haversack with your stable name embroidered on it! (I can also do a model's name, your name, etc.)

Oh, I love that hat!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to beat a good candy corn tradition, especially when it lends itself so well to model horses. I think his hat is better than the original.
ReplyDeleteI walk around the school to get exercise these days. Following the 1-way hallways between classes I sometimes have pretty far distances to get to each class!
ReplyDeleteThat material is so cute!!! Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteThat fabric is perfect for model horse lovers!
ReplyDeleteThe candy corn hat is adorable!
ReplyDelete