Friday, February 19, 2021

Horses in Isenbarger Town

 We have had a LOT of snow and ice over the past three weeks.


Ice hanging off the roof of my garage. (I think of the mom saying in A Christmas Story, "Those icicles have been known to kill people!" every time I look at those.)


The Great Blue Heron statue in my stepping stone garden looks like it wishes it had flown south.


And my horsey garden stakes are mostly covered up, too.


Poor Pepper was struggling to plow through the deep snow to do her business, so Craig shoveled a pathway for her to the middle of the front yard to help her out.


Our barbecue grill looks like the matterhorn Jack Skellington climbs in A Nightmare Before Christmas. 

Knowing how much my kids love that movie, I took a photo of the grill and sent it to our family chat. 

And wouldn't you know, Music City Son had an excellent rejoinder. (He's right, too!)





3 comments: