Friday, August 23, 2024

All it Took...

All it took was a little fortitude, and...

... look who I got - Fortitude!

I set two alarms on my phone yesterday to remind me of Breyer's Second Chance Sale, and I ordered this year's crystal as soon as the site opened. I didn't even look at anything else; I was determined to get one before they sold out.

That done and a confirmation notice sent to me by Breyer, I went back and looked at what else was in the sale.




The Quagga?? I'd forgotten about it! I immediately put it in my cart and bought it, too.

So, I am paying two different shipping costs but I'm okay about that - I got the two other pieces I'd really wanted from this year's BreyerFest but had not gotten before they sold out. 

I checked the sale when I got up this morning and several things that were sold out yesterday are back in stock. That's a bit of a surprise, but good news for those who still want them and don't have them. (I am eyeing a second Indian Pony.)

I haven't seen the models Liz got me at BreyerFest yet. She gave them to Barn Buddy Kelsey at Marilou's show last weekend and Kelsey and I need to make plans to get together. I'm waiting for a good time for her - she works full time and doesn't have the flexibility I do. Besides, I truly do not mind waiting. She and Liz both did me a huge favor by getting them for me.

On another note, Friday Night Lights begins tonight for Craig, Lisa and me. The season opener just happens to be my high school (Harrison) versus Craig's (West Lafayette)! Lisa and I both have former students on Harrison's team, so our loyalties are mixed tonight. 

But then, that means she and I will be happy with the win regardless! Craig? Maybe not so much, haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment