There is nothing like spending a fun and fulfilling day teaching and then coming home to not one, not two, but THREE announcements from Breyer about newly available Collectors' Club releases! And to know that you are eligible for all three! (All photos from Breyer's announcements.)
Members of the Deluxe Collectors Club receive a free Stablemate every year as part of their membership. Since I don't collect Stablemates (even though I have over 100 of them...) I don't always join the Deluxe Club.
Receiving the announcement that Horatio was available surprised me, but I went to Breyer's site and checked my account. Yes, I had joined for 2024, and so yes, Horatio has now been ordered and will be on his way to me soon.
Next was a notification that the last Vintage Club offering was also available, Gambler's Choice Outlaw who comes in three colors!
This mold is TIPPY and, tired of all the frequent falls on the shelves and the domino effect that that caused with my other models, I sold all my Buckshots several years ago.
Having said that, it's a pretty mold and looks really good in all three colors. I'm an Appaloosa girl (that one reminds me of BreyerFest 2021's Dani) but the buckskin is gorgeous, too. I'm not much of a fan of pintos or paints, but I do like this one. So, I will be happy regardless of which one comes my way.
The third model? Felix, the annual Vintage Club Stablemate freebie which will be sent in Outlaw's box.
A vintage Maureen Love G1 sculpt in one of the best vintage colors ever - black Appaloosa? Call me thrilled!
Note: This post was interrupted while I was writing it. Originally intended to be a three part post in one, I'm going to turn it into several posts in order to get a post up this morning.
Part 2 may come later today or it may be tomorrow's post - I don't know at the moment. But I will write about the vintage clothing and the "vintage" pup mentioned in the title.
Stay 'tooned!



No comments:
Post a Comment