There were several hundred people in that building, including children and teenagers. Pregnant moms and parents. Older folks. People using walkers and wheel chairs. Teacher Daughter Lisa's very best friend attends this church (but luckily was not there yesterday.)
These are my people.
I'm shocked, sickened, and saddened.
"Contention is a choice. Peacemaking is a choice. You have your agency to choose contention or reconciliation. I urge you to be a peacemaker, now and always." Russel M. Nelson.
Wise words.
That's all for today.

Gentle hugs. No words can capture the pain and horror.
ReplyDeleteSo much tragedy
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for all affected.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry; this is terrible! It's really sad that horrors like this are becoming all too frequent.
ReplyDeleteThat is so horrific. I am glad for Lisa’s sake that her friend is safe. I’m praying for all the survivors and family/friends of the victims.
ReplyDeleteSickening. There are no words I know for the grief. Only time, and even that seems so short and inadequate now.
ReplyDelete