Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Cold, Late Afternoon Visit

It's cold here in Indiana, and the afternoon daylight is waning by the time I finish grading papers and am ready to leave school. So, my visits with Abby right now are short. Still, it is worth swinging around past the barn to see her, especially when she comes up as soon as she sees me or hears me call her name.

Tonight I filmed her as she came up to say "hello."
Abby's neck is doing well - the swelling is gone and the rubbed spot is healing and dry. After checking her neck and then giving her the remains of my apple from lunch and a couple of peppermints, I hustled back to my car.

Snickerdoodle (gelded last week!) and Sultana also came up to visit.
Tim's got himself a nice matched pair of palominos! And they have sweet personalities, too.

I left after only a few minutes with Abby as it was chilly. Brrr! I am NOT ready for cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment