Monday, November 12, 2018

Missed Post

Sorry I did not post anything Sunday - Craig and I made a quick trip to Tennessee for Susan's baby blessing. (This is counting as Sunday's post; I'll post another one later this morning for Monday. It's about Stud Spider variations.)
 Normally when I travel, I write posts ahead of time and then schedule them to be published the dates I am gone, but I did not get Sunday's post written before we left.
I had made Susan's blessing dress and it was a real treat to see her wearing it.
I tried to get some pictures of it where you can see its length and the scalloped hem, but it just did not happen. This picture sort of shows the back and the next, the front. (Key words, "sort of." Haha!) But you can get an idea from these last two photos.
Cole, Pony Pals Julie and Kate, daughter-in-love Emily, and Susan.

Now, on to finish that post about Stud Spider variations. It will be posted in an hour or so. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment