A couple of things have popped up in the last few days that have added to the fullness (i.e. busy-ness) of my life. My daughter-in-love, Vanessa, had surgery Thursday to repair a torn ACL, and when they got in there, the surgeon discovered that she'd torn her meniscus, too, and that it needed repairing. Now, instead of being in a walking cast as expected, she has to be non weight bearing and on crutches for two weeks. Did I mention that she has three kids, including a one year old? Needless to say, Craig and I are stepping up and helping out.
I am also working with Allison Pareis on an all-collectibility show scheduled for September 14.
We've dubbed it The FAMulous Collectibility Show and have been hard at work planning classes, booking a show hall, setting up a Facebook page and a website, and the myriad other things that must be done when you decide to host a show. (Allison made our logo; she loves the Family Arab Mare!)
I am still working on Lukie's quiet book, awaiting new shelves from IKEA to be delivered so that I can redo my horse room, caring for Abby daily, and several other things.
Life is, indeed, very full and it's about to become more so. I am going back to teaching. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment