I think that Pony Pal Mila may be a true horsey girl.
See what's next to her as she eats her lunch? She's brought a horse to the table with her!
She wears her favorite horsey/unicorn dress ALL the time and loves to play with the mini stable and horses I keep at my house for my grands.During a recent visit to her house, I was invited up to her bedroom to play "horse." Now, in Indiana, that usually means a kind of basketball game (Hoosiers are crazy about their basketball!)
Not for Pony Pal Mila - for her, it means an elaborate game of ponies being kidnapped and rescued by the prince. (I quickly learned to not interject any story ideas - she knew what she wanted to have happen, and my role was more just to watch and to hide the occasional horse from the evil side.)





Awww, super sweet! Mila is definitely one of us and I love her imagination!
ReplyDelete