I looked in the bathroom under the sink and all around the lounge, places that Tim has used the heater in the past. I poked around the tack room and the barn office. Tim's workshop seemed a logical place, but if it was there, I did not see it.
Finally, I sent him a text.
He gave me some more suggestions but also reassured me that it would be okay if I did not find it. Still, I am going to look some more today and see if I can't locate it and have it ready to go for Monday's colder weather and snow.
I also made sure that the trough was filled to the top - due to low water pressure, it takes a long time to fill. (It took an hour yesterday to top off, and it was already 2/3 full.) With the big change in the weather that is on the way, I want to be sure I have everything that the horses might need ready to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment