Friday, September 11, 2020

New Hardware

After my tumble a week or so ago, Tim has replaced the hardware at most of the gates.

This is the gate that popped open when I leaned on it. This hook was used elsewhere but it is more substantial than what was there previously.
Shiny new hardware on the gate that we have to pass through to get to the north pastures and the paddock behind the new barn.
Same gate, but not new - the wheel he put at the base of the gate a few months ago. I smiled when I saw it, but honestly, it makes it so much easier to open and shut this gate. Even when it is muddy!

New hardware on the gate into the southwest pasture, too. 

I don't plan to be leaning on any gates again in the future, but if I do, they're ready for me. More importantly, they're ready for a few leaning horses, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment