July is a busy month for us - we just had one round of family visits with two more to come, have five birthdays to celebrate, and BreyerFest is just around the corner.
When I can grab some time, I am sewing like crazy. Here's a look at some recently stitched haversacks. (They are all traditional sized and are $12 plus shipping. Email me at horsiemama8@gmail.com if you want one!)
Pasture Ornament Ponies
Corgi Racers
Cowgirls on Navy
Dachshunds! (Both of these are sold and I cannot get any more of this fabric. Sorry!)
Rainbow Star Wars
Reigning Horses (the actual manufacturer's name for this fabric)
A hobbyist who loves Fighting Stallions asked me to make a tablecloth for her out of that fabric to use at live shows. I love how it turned out!
Despite the hectic pace of this month, I just agreed to a new sewing project. I've made some challenging items before (prom dresses, bridesmaid's dresses, wedding gown alterations) but this will be the most difficult I have ever done. And, I'm making TWO of them.
I'll reveal it in tomorrow's blog post.
Stay 'tooned!







No comments:
Post a Comment