Sunday, February 20, 2022

Wrapping Up the Odds & Ends

I was scanning through my file of blog ideas and realized I had not finished sharing things that I have that are horsey but which do not necessarily fit into my model horse collection. Today I will finish that topic with one last blog post.


This Navajo wedding vase was a gift from friends when we lived in Illinois. We had watched their dogs while they traveled and, knowing my love of horses, they purchased it as a thank you gift.


My favorite colors are orange and pink; add in the horses and this vase is perfect for me!


I have a candy dish that goes with the hunting teacup that belonged to my mother. This is actually my second one - the first was broken and, thanks to eBay, I was able to replace it.


These vintage Kentucky Derby salt and pepper shakers were an antique shop find. 


There is a creamer that goes with them, but I don't have that. Yet, haha! (Photo from eBay auction of seller champions15.)

And finally, I just can't resist. Thinking of salt and pepper makes me think of Salt-N-Pepa!


Music City Son Cole at a Billboard event with Salt-N-Pepa.

That wraps up the last bits and pieces of horsey items that that are tangental to my model horse collection.

Tomorrow? We are going to Disney.

Stay 'tooned!







No comments:

Post a Comment