Sunday, August 21, 2022

45th Anniversary: Time Together

 (Just another blog post from our 45th anniversary celebration. No horses, so skip if you want.)

It's not quite a photo dump, but here are some more pictures from our family gathering to celebrate our 45th anniversary this summer.

 
We love these pony pals and cowpokes so much. And when did they get so grown up??

I was a little grumpy when my kids told me that they'd gotten a wheelchair for me to use during the trip if I needed it. 


I ended up being glad that they did. (Craig, Lisa, Jessica, and Andrew.)


Emily, Craig, Sarah, and part of Jessica.


Susie, Julie, Cambria, Craig, me, Kate, Titan, Mila, and Ian.


Decorating cookies back in the family cabin while some of the adults went to the temple.


At the temple - I cannot express how it feels to go there with your loved ones. A parent's prayer and dream come true. Sarah, me, Craig, Vanessa, Jessica, Andrew, Emily, Cole, and Curt.


A trip to The Fudge Factory is obligatory - my favorites are penuche, maple and vanilla pecan. (Surprised I didn't say chocolate?)


Cambria and Titan are relatives of Edward Partridge through their dad and they were excited to find his grave in the Nauvoo pioneer cemetery.


Fireworks outside the family cabin one evening - Todd, Trinity, and Lisa.


Trinity, JC, Cambria, Titan, and Todd.

Our family loves to play games; even the smallest family members participate. (And sometimes beat their older family members, too!)


Julie, Susie, Lukie, and Cole play a family favorite - Sky-Jo.


Craig, Andrew, and I take on Susie - she won more than once! (We ended up getting this game for her for her birthday.)


Andrew, Jessica, and Vanessa sit in the family cabin behind some of the snacks.

Believe it or not, there will be one last 45th anniversary blog post, so stay 'tooned! (I'll try to post it within the week so the wait isn't so long.)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love horses, personal posts are some of my favorites. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza, that cabin setting looks so romantic! -- and it has a piano!! >squeal<

    ReplyDelete