Thursday I was wrapping up two haversack orders that I needed to deliver at FAMulous and as I finished, I realized that I needed to make more mini haversacks. I tuck one in with every order as a little thank you gift from me.
I used to make them out of fleece, but lately I have been using cotton. The hard part is finding a print small enough for them - finished size is about two inches square.
I found some fabric that would work well and got them stitched up. Then I pulled out my bags of charms and a spool of narrow ribbon and began stringing the charms.
I have a supply of fourteen different charms and try to rotate through them so that repeat customers don't keep getting the same one.
Because the mini haversack is so small, I always leave the ribbon hanging out to help it get noticed, and then I pack the mini haversack underneath the flap of one of the completed haversacks in the order.
My box of mini haversacks is restocked.
For now. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment