Sunday, August 14, 2022

Isn't She Lovely?

"Isn't she lovely?" Those were the first words out of my mouth when I unwrapped my BreyerFest volunteer model, Zeitgeist.

She's on the Lippizaner Mare mold, a non-vintage mold that I love, and she is in my favorite horse color - black.


With pinking on her nose and that glossy black, she is a real stunner.


If I were still a kid and playing with my carpet herd,


her husband would've been Lafayette.

They make a nice pair, but they need a foal. (The Lippizaner Foal would be a good choice, Breyer!)


I haven't named her yet, but I think it is going to be the title to one of my favorite Stevie Wonder songs.

Because, isn't she lovely?!





2 comments:

  1. Your BreyerFest volunteer model is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I agree! Pinching myself that she is mine.

      Delete