You know that old song Dizzy, that was a hit in 1969? Yeah, I am feeling that way right now.
(Have fun watching this woman dance - it's a little monotonous, but she is really fluid and graceful.)
It's 5:30 AM as I type and I have been awake since 2:00. I have so much to do that I simply could not sleep and finally got out of bed at 3:30 and have been doing paperwork, organizing, and blogging ever since.
The Feast is a week away from today. Every time I think I am about done with my to-do list, I think of something else to do.
Plus...
- I just discovered that my driver's license expired on my birthday and I need to go get that renewed ASAP.
- I discovered an unusual wound on Pepper's inner leg that required a visit to the vet, application of a topical medication four times a day, and bathing her with a special shampoo.
- Speaking of bathing, I fell in the bathroom and went all the way to the ground, landing hard on my hip and arm. I was home alone, my phone was in the other room, and I had fallen so that I was wedged between the wall and the shower and could not get up.
I felt panic begin to well up as I realized that Craig would not be home for another hour or so and that I might have to lay there on the cold tile floor and wait for help. I took some calming breaths, did some thinking (and praying) and finally was able to wiggle around, flip over into a better position, and squeeze back and then pull myself up. Nothing was broken or bleeding, although I was very shaken up. I have a huge bruise on my hip for bragging rights. (Not that I am going to show it to anyone. Hah!)
- After a lot of abdominal discomfort, my doctor did some tests and I have been referred back to my Indianapolis surgeon. The hernia that I was aware of is now at 5 CMs plus the tests found two more hernias had opened up inside me. (That makes 5; I've already had two repaired.) I've been in contact with my pancreatic surgeon who repaired the other two hernias and am waiting to hear what he wants to do.
So, to keep this from being a full-on-Lynn-is-whining post, how about some Pony Pal and Stablemate pictures? (Nancy Kelly, two of these will look familiar - they are the ones you sent me!)

With everything you're going through, you absolutely deserve to whine if you wanted to, although the post did not come across as whining to me...
ReplyDelete*hugs* to you and hope you feel better.
Same as E, with a big dose of healing wishes! You are a good role model; thank you for the positive outlook.
ReplyDeleteThank you both, ladies! One day at a time, right? :D
ReplyDelete