Whew! Yesterday was a DAY! How can I feel so tired when I was glued to my computer for most of the day?
That tiredness is indicative of the effort that Breyer put into the virtual aspect of BreyerFest and I thank them for that. There was so much to do! And it really made me feel a part of the event and up to date on the variations that were popping up throughout the day. (Hamilton!! I was hoping for him!)
Liz & Yvonne Rott perusing what's on the table.
I was especially interested in the live broadcast's tour of Misdee Wrigley Miller's vehicle collection (and the room in which they are kept!) I wish Tim could have viewed them.
Kimber Goodwin's interview with Michael Blowen, founder of Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Home, was my favorite. What a personable man and so interesting to listen to!
I also did a little Christmas shopping: Pony Pal Kate needs a Red Velvet and I need a Neapolitan since I gave her mine for her impromptu birthday party!
In the evening, Barn Buddy Kelsey thoughtfully took time to call me and fill me in on the day. She's picking up my models for me and had gotten several of the Hamiltons herself and wanted to know which one I wanted. So thoughtful of her!
Today's plans? A visit to the "Horse Park" (although it's raining) to share some peppermints with my own "Old Friends." Then I'll be catching some of the online workshops, listening to the live broadcast, shopping, and watching the evening show with Pony Pal Mila.
Thanks to two dear friends who have taken time to include me and the amount and variety of things from Breyer for virtual attendees, I no longer have FOMO.
I can't wait for those virtual gates to the event to open and to get the day started.
Don't forget the giveaway for the show apron! Enter by commenting or emailing! One entry per day, Friday through Sunday.








I think you're doing a better job of virtual BF than I am. Between the dentist and Teresa yesterday, I never even logged onto the Breyer page. Today, I work. Maybe Sunday?
ReplyDeleteAs usual there's SO much going on at Breyerfest. Thanks for showing those of us not going (and not virtual) some of the happenings we missed out on.
ReplyDelete