Sunday, July 30, 2023

Fixed!

Wondering about all the odd music posts? Well, as I planned some posts for while I would be in Utah, I considered doing some music posts to parallel the musical I had come to Utah to watch. (Matilda; Mountain Mama Jessica and her family were performing in it.)

I pulled a bunch of music-related posts from the past and scheduled them to post while I was gone. They were in draft form and not yet ready to publish.

I wasn't sure that I really wanted to go that route of doing so many non-horse posts.  But I knew I could delete them and add in throwback horsey posts if I needed to. And as we traveled west, I decided that I would delete those music drafts and do the throwback posts.

No problem, right?

HAH! I got to Jessie's home in Santaquin, pulled out my laptop, and discovered that I could not access any of the musical draft posts! It has taken me four days to figure out the problem and of course, the last music entry posted this morning. 

Now that that issue has been resolved, we will be back to more normal posts. There will be at least one about Matilda (and the surprise Jessie had for me in the show), too.

Stay 'tooned!

Sneak Peeks



Nigel (Cowpoke Titan) telling Matilda that he is being pursued by the evil Mrs. Trunchbull who mistakenly thinks he put treacle cake on her chair.


Waking up from his narcoleptic episode (concocted by Matilda) who has saved him from punishment.



No comments:

Post a Comment