Saturday, March 1, 2025

And the Thief Returns

 I think I need to install a security camera in my closet.


It's been the perfect place to store new toys as Tammo does not like to walk on the tile floors that must be crossed to get into it.


But once he spied a toy in there a week or so ago, he has taken to checking the closet daily to see if any other toys have magically appeared.


And they have. I buy extras of his favorites and hide them in there. There were no problems until he got brave and made the scary crossing.


Meanwhile, the rest of the doggos let him be the fall guy and take the risk of sneaking into my closet and stealing the toys.


They are very happy to let him do the work and then play with the plunder.

All the dogs are experts at chewing up toys, but Tammo? He takes it to a new level!



I'm going to have to either find a better hiding place or put the new toys in tubs and toss a blanket over them.

Smart boi, silly boi, sweet boi ... that's Tammo!



No comments:

Post a Comment