It's show day! And I am ready to go and even had a spare hour to write.
Setting up the show hall on Thursday meant I could relax Friday. It also means that this morning I am not frantically doing last minute preparations. I don't think I have ever been so relaxed before a show.
The dogs know that something is up and are watching me carefully. But Craig will be home with them all day and so they won't be too lonely.
The Dan Messner building is decorated for Fall and looking better and better every time I see it. Brooke and Tom are working really hard - yesterday Tom took me into parts of the building that haven't yet been restored and the difference is jaw dropping.
I gasped audibly when I saw these original windows - they will also be restored to their former glory. The tin on the walls and ceilings will be restored, too.
Brooke and Tom did not charge me anything for the use of the building. So, to thank them for their generosity, all the money from the raffle and any donations are going straight to them. I really do support their cause in saving, preserving, and restoring the Dan Messner building.
More about the show tomorrow, so stay 'tooned!


I can't wait to hear how it went and (of course) see photos.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with everything and more importantly have fun!