"Grammy!! Look what my grandma gave me!" she crowed. She was holding a large black Appaloosa model horse. (Her other grandma lives in town, too.)
Then she generously handed it to me and directed, "You can hold it all the time I'm here, but I take it home." (Haha, I had just been forewarned that it was NOT mine!)
Naturally we had to take our picture together after I had oooed and ahhhed over it with her.
I was further directed to braid its mane and tail, and I did keep it with me their entire visit, although I put it on the kitchen counter during dinner "to keep it clean." (Although it would not have been the first time I ate a meal with a model horse beside my plate!)
True to her word, Pony Pal Mila did take it home at the end of her visit, but I suspect I will get to hold her new horse again.
I've done a little research trying to figure out who made the horse. I could not read the stamp underneath it, and have done a search online, but nothing has come up yet. I suspect it may be an "Our Generation" horse sold at Target.
You know what else didn't come up during Pony Pal Mil's visit?
Unicorns. (Shhhhhh!!)
It's a Bratz horse. They have a really unique style (namely the distinctive eyes) to their whole doll line, which appears to have carried through to the horses too. So nice of Mila to share her with you.
ReplyDeleteI never thought of looking at the Bratz line. Thank you!
ReplyDelete