Since I mostly collect vintage models and molds from Breyer, and the Stone Country Fair show did not have a china division for my Hagen Renakers, I did not expect to do well in the halter classes, especially with the stiff competition that was there.
I entered one performance class - Arabian and Native American Costume.
My entry got a lot of positive chatter online post-show, but did not place.
I love Matrix and the judge liked it, too.
I brought Cole's 1993 Toys R Us Special Run Classic Arabian Stallion from the Drinkers of the Wind set, and it placed third in a very large competitive class. Not bad for a twenty-five year old piece!
Windsong Supersized, a Breyer current run on the Camila mold, is now NAN qualified.
While halter is fun, my real love is collectibility. I love the oldies and researching and making documentation for them.
My entries in the woodgrain class included my new Semi-Rearing Mustang, my 5 Gaiter with gold tenite sticker, and my no muscle Clydesdale.
I got first place...
... and second place. (I was surprised that the 5 Gaiter did not get third.)
In the modern decorator class, my Silver Treasure got a NAN card.... and my 199 Toys R Us Special Run Pegasus took second in the Pegasus class
It was also reserve champion in the fantasy collectibility division!
Next up - some new clinkies.










No comments:
Post a Comment