Christmas cards have been arriving since just after Thanksgiving, and knowing my love of horses, many of our friends have selected horse-related cards. Here are just a few.
I love that you can see tracks from the sleigh runners in the road.
This card by Barnhouse doesn't have a horse in it, but it still felt horsey to me.
Nancy Falzone sent me this card with a note inside that said, "This card with a little imagination is the closest I could come to a circus horse." It was so thoughtful of her to look for a card to match my love for circus ponies!
Some people put stickers on their envelopes, an added treat.
I loved these stamps when the USPS sold them last year. It was fun to get one on this year's cards.Hobbyist Teresa Rogers loves vintage things and finds lots of horsey goodies at estate sales. She sent me this lovely Dickens-era card.
No doubt I will get some more horsey Christmas cards this season. I'll post another batch soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment