A week or so ago I posted that, while I did not want to make the blog a selling port for Horsiemama's Haversacks & Mercantile, I did have blog readers who were not on Facebook and who had asked if I could make my haversacks available to them somehow.
I responded that I would occasionally post some fabrics and items and begin that soon. But that never happened.
Why? Well, between live shows resuming and BreyerFest approaching, sales and inquiries for custom orders have suddenly skyrocketed. I sit here right now with six custom orders to finish and I just ordered $200 worth of fabric to fill those orders and replace stock that has sold. (I have already stitched over 50 haversacks this month with more cut out and ready to sew!)
Pony Races, Classic (8 x 9), $10
Having said that, I do have haversacks that are in stock and which can be sent off right away. I am posting a sampling of those today.






Love that Star Wars fabric!
ReplyDelete