When it comes to sharing his horses with others, Tim is the best. He lets me borrow Hokey any time I ask. And so, after our wonderful ride during Thanksgiving, I asked the Pony Pals to send him a thank you note.
I happen to know that letters and notes from the kids who visit the barn mean a lot to Tim and he hangs them up or puts them out where he can view them in his barn office. See the one in the typewriter on the right? (He even lets dolls come play at the barn, too! Elecktra and Little Lynn had done a barn tour.)
and a note with a snowman on the other.
Friday night our church had its annual Christmas dinner and I gave the notes to Tim then. There was a big smile on his face when I explained what was inside that envelope. I added my own two cents then - thank you, Tim!
Christmas Card of the Day



Those thank-you notes are incredibly adorable!
ReplyDelete