Here are a few more photos from the Great Lakes Congress show. All were taken by Liz Cory.
Kerri Gehrmann Johnson, the original founder of the club, and me chatting as we put models on the table. Not only do we both love horses, we are both teachers, too and have a lot in common. We have been friends for several decades.
The crying towel haversack got some attention - Liz put it on display at the GLC office table
along with one of the University of Iowa haversacks I'd made her. (Liz is an Iowa grad.)
I always bring something for the judges and GLC staff to nibble on during the show. This time it was Nothing but Bundt Cakes cupcakes.
Me working on my Anything Goes entry.
A better close up of the tiniest members of that entry. I wanted all the models to be black, but I just could not bring myself to paint Mighty Mouse. He has become a favorite of mine. But, I didn't feel the same way about his mini counterpart!
Tomorrow will be the last of the write-ups about the show. Stay 'tooned!
No comments:
Post a Comment