Friday, May 13, 2022

More on Meg

Two days ago, I wrote about my friend, Meg, who had brought her grandson out to meet Two Socks. She is an accomplished horsewoman herself and agreed to let me share a little bit about her and her horse.


Meet Cadbury! That's Meg aboard.

Meg wrote, "He was a thoroughbred, retired school horse, named for my favorite chocolate; his show name was Sir Cadbury! We won a state championship together in Children’s Hunter:) He followed me like a pet dog and would lunge without a line.  One of the best friends ever!"

Can I ever connect with those last two sentences!


Well, except about the longeing part. Not one of Abby's favorite things to do... (
Yeeeeeeeha!!)

Thank you, Meg, for letting us see your lovely boy. And I think we all may be looking for some chocolate now, too. (I know I am feeling it!)




1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to meet a kindred spirit. You never know where you'll find one!

    ReplyDelete